Wales’ birds – from Gwent to the World
This year’s annual joint conference of WOS, BTO Cymru & RSPB Cymru will be held on Saturday 2 November, at The Bridges Community Centre, Monmouth, Gwent with the theme Wales’ birds – from Gwent to the World.
Another excellent programme of speakers has been put together this year, including:
- Dr Mark Avery Conservation concerns for birds
- Dr Al Venables GOS: the first fifty years
- Dr Nigel Clark The Severn: has the tide turned for birds?
- Professor Tony Fox Winter birds on the Dyfi
- Jerry Lewis Hawfinches: still a lot to learn
- Steve Roberts Honey-buzzards
It’s also a great chance to meet other birdwatchers from around Wales, hear updates from BTO Cymru and RSPB Cymru, and browse the books at Subbuteo Natural History Bookshop.
Further details and booking are available.